Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Bass fish and bumble bees


I skipped lab today because I felt terrible. I thought breakfast would help my head, so I had a big bowl of fruity pebbles. With milk. I'm lactose sensitive. I've been easing into milk for a few weeks now and have felt fine. Today, however, my stomach was not pleased. I guess the jump to the big bowl was too much. I think I've learned a valuable lesson though: Fiber matters. Time to take that seriously and pull back on the milk.

I also posit that my headache held over from last night because I didn't get a good nights sleep. What I did get was a crazy crazy dream. I let someone tattoo a giant, bright blue bass fish all the way up my leg surrounded by bumblebees. Then, at some point, I cut my foot and Dr. Kenum (the President of the University) stitched it up for me. So strange. As a result, I could really go for a nap. I'm trying to power through the day though so I have a chance at real sleep tonight.

I have a R,P,S related update:
Tired of the same old rock, paper, scissors? Then do I have the game for you! Rock, Paper, Scissors, Lizard, Spock.

Same rules you know and love with two new twists. Rock crushes lizard, lizard poisons Spock, Spock smashes scissors, scissors decapitate lizard, lizard eats paper, paper disproves Spock, Spock Crushes scissors.
I can't take credit for this, it came from an episode of 'The Big Bang Theory'. This variation was developed to decrease the amount of possible 'draw' games. Even with two new options, Henry and I still threw the same thing yesterday in the grocery store while we were choosing a BBQ sauce.

No comments:

Post a Comment